Thursday, December 9, 2021
Home News More then 80% Pakistanis Believe That Lahoris Are a Different Species

More then 80% Pakistanis Believe That Lahoris Are a Different Species

The Minister of Health of Punjab, Dr. Yasmin Rashid said frustrated with the deteriorating coronavirus situation in the provincial capital of Lahore, saying that the Lahoris are of a different species.

She said this because the city’s residents are known to ignore SOPs set by health officials to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus.

Let us first listen to her words, which have sparked many debates. Some acknowledge the fact that something is wrong with Lahoris, while others criticize the Minister for her comments.

Dr. Yasmin has already apologized for her comments, but social media are full of debates. Ramiz Raja, a household name in the cricket world and a Lahori, recently launched a survey to find out if Dr. Yasmin was right or wrong.

With almost 15,000 votes cast, the results indicate that the Minister of Health thought correctly. 85% of voters agreed that Lahoris is a unique species, while the remaining 15% are upset about what they say.

The matter immediately became a meme on Twitter and everyone shared their views on their words.

تقریبا 80 فیصد پاکستانی یقین رکھتے ہیں کہ لاہوریے الگ مخلوق ہیں

پنجاب کے وزیر صحت ، ڈاکٹر یاسمین راشد نے ، صوبائی دارالحکومت لاہور میں بگڑتی ہوئی کورونا وائرس کی صورتحال پر اپنی مایوسی کا ازالہ کرتے ہوئے یہ کہتے ہوئے کہا کہ لاہوریوں کا تعلق مختلف نوعیت سے ہے۔

اس نے یہ بات اس لئے کہی کہ شہر کے باشندے ، صحت کار انتظامیہ کے ناول کورونا وائرس کے پھیلاؤ پر قابو پانے کے لئے ایس او پیز کو نظرانداز کررہے ہیں۔

آئیے پہلے اس کے الفاظ سنیں جن پر کافی بحث و مباحثہ ہوا۔ کچھ لوگ اس حقیقت کو تسلیم کر رہے ہیں کہ لاہوریوں کے ساتھ کچھ غلط ہے جبکہ دیگر وزیر کے اس کے تاثرات پر تنقید کر رہے ہیں۔

ڈاکٹر یاسمین پہلے ہی اپنے تبصروں پر معافی مانگ چکی ہیں ، تاہم ، سوشل میڈیا پر اس بحث سے دوچار ہے۔ رمیز راجہ ، جو کرکٹ کی دنیا کا ایک مشہور نام اور لاہوری ہے ، نے حال ہی میں یہ جاننے کے لئے ایک رائے شماری کا آغاز کیا کہ آیا ڈاکٹر یاسمین صحیح تھیں یا غلط۔

قریب پندرہ ہزار ووٹ کاسٹ ہوئے ، نتائج سے پتہ چلتا ہے کہ وزیر صحت اپنی سوچ میں درست تھے۔ 85 فیصد رائے دہندگان نے اس بات پر اتفاق کیا ہے کہ لاہوریس ایک خاص نوع کی نسل میں سے ہیں جب کہ باقی 15 فیصد اس کے بیان پر ناراض ہیں۔

Most Popular

100 Rs Prize Bond Draw No 36 15 August 2021 Peshawar Winner List

Faisalabad, 100 Rs Prize Bond Draw winners has announced at Peshawar on 15 November 2021, this is the draw no 36. People can get...

1500 Rs Prize Bond Draw No 88 15 November 2021 Faisalabad Winner List

1500 Rs Prize Bond Draw winners has announced at Faisalabad on 15 November 2021, this is the draw no 88. People can get...

Sahiwal Board 9th Class Result 2021

Sahiwal, BISE Sahiwal Grade 9 annual exams result 2021 was declared in the main auditorium of the education board in the presence...

BISE Rawalpindi Class 9 Result 2021

Rawalpindi, Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Rawalpindi has made all necessary arrangements for the declaration of their Rawalpindi Board matric part...

Recent Comments