Design and Display
Huawei always tends towards a flagship-inspired design profile with its Nova series. The Huawei Nova 7 series was mainly inspired by the Samsung Galaxy S20, and now the Huawei Nova 8 SE comes with an iPhone 12-like design. It has a similar camera rub and chiseled sides.
Internals and Storage
Under the hood, the smartphone is powered by a Dimensity 720 chipset. Surprisingly, the company has also launched another variant of the smartphone, which is operated with the Dimensity 800U. Both variants have 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage.
The smartphone has a quad sensor camera with a 64 MP primary camera, an 8 MP ultrawide unit and two 2 MP modules for macro and depth information.
Battery and Price
The handset has a 3,800 mAh battery that is smaller than current industry standards but supports 66W charging.
It will go on sale through November 11, 2020 at a price of $ 410.
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC3
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6853V Dimensity 720 5G (7 nm)
- OS: Android 10, EMUI 10.5
- Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, 5G
- LCD capacitive touchscreen, 6.53 inches, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio
- RAM: 8 GB
- Internal: 128 GB
- Primary: 64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP
- Secondary: 16 MP
- Connectivity: LTE, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C, headphone jack
- Fingerprint scanner: Yes (in-display)
- Battery: 3800 mAh
- Price: $410